Centro Caboto Centre
It has been claimed that there are fewer days in the calendar year than there are festivals in Italy. Italy’s rich and colourful history provides a variety of backdrops for many celebrations. We invite you to come and enjoy our Festa Italiana. Here is your opportunity to be a part of a true cultural experience. Sample authentic Italian cuisine, watch local performers from our very talented community, see our beautiful cultural displays, and shop in our Mercato. After the show visit our Café 13 and enjoy a gelato or some cannoli….so delicious you can't have just one! Everyone is Italian at la Festa Italiana!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.