St. Joseph’s Parish Hall
Yokoso! Join us at the Japanese Pavilion to enjoy the splendours of Japan’s unique culture, music, and tastes. Our menu includes the popular niku-don (beef on rice), matsuri dogs, miso soup, and sushi amongst other fan-favourites. Sample our selection of Japanese beer and sake or share the summer favourite, kakigori (a flavoured shaved ice cone), while enjoying one of our three nightly shows and pre-show martial arts demonstrations. Guest performers from Osaka, Japan are a must-see and will be sharing the stage with our local performers on Wednesday and Thursday evening. Hope to see you there!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.