Serbian Pavilion "Beograd"
St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church
580 Talbot Ave.
(Located east of Watt & north of Nairn)
WELCOME! ДОБРО НАМ ДОШЛИ
Welcome to the Serbian Pavilion! Come join us and celebrate through song, dance, and most importantly - food! Come with a healthy appetite and enjoy the finest traditional Serbian cuisine such as paprika (stuffed peppers), sarma (cabbage rolls), cevapi (meat rolls), raznici (shishkabobs), and so much more. After trying our wide selection of homeade desserts, quench your thirst with a glass of Sljivovica (plum brandy) or a glass of Lav Pivo (beer). Don't forget to visit our cultural display to discover the embroidery, artifacts, and rich history of Serbia.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.