Spirit of Ukraine Pavilion
2050 Chevrier Blvd
Fort Garry/River Heights
Come celebrate Ukrainian harvest and autumn with us! The Zoloto Ukrainian Dance Ensemble & Company, along with special guest musicians, will perform an exciting stage show revolving around the vibrant rituals and traditions practiced during this season. Enjoy traditional Ukrainian delicacies & choose from our imported beer, vodka and wine. Learn more about Ukrainian heritage & traditions in our cultural display and kids can stop off in our activity zone.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.