Spirit of Ukraine Pavilion
Join us for a celebration of the ancient and magical holiday of Ivana Kupala! The Zoloto Ukrainian Dance Ensemble & Company, along with special guest musicians, will perform an exciting stage show revolving around the vibrant rituals and traditions practised during this holiday. Enjoy traditional Ukrainian delicacies & choose from our imported beer, vodka, and wine. Learn more about Ukrainian heritage & traditions in our Cultural Display and kids can stop off
in our Activity Zone.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.