Israel Pavilion Shalom Square
Asper Jewish Community Campus
123 Doncaster St.
(Located @ Tuxedo & Doncaster)
Fort Garry/River Heights
Come and discover the culture and diversity of the small and beautiful country of Israel. Visit the Israel Pavilion and watch the internationally renowned Sarah Sommer Chai Folk Ensemble bring to life the best of Israeli folklore and culture through music, song and dance. Enjoy the falafel (chick pea balls), hummus & pita and borekas while you savor a glass of imported wine, Goldstar Israeli beer or Sabra chocolate orange liqueur.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.