RBC Convention Centre
North Building - 3rd Floor
375 York Ave
We invite you to celebrate the “Día de los Muertos” - Day of the Dead, as we cherish the opportunity to keep bringing Mexico to you! Suspend disbelief and immerse yourself in a ~2500 year old celebration inscribed in the representative list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. This year’s Mexican Pavilion “Viva la Vida” - Celebrating Life will amaze you with professional artistic presentations, traditional flavors and a magnificent festive atmosphere. Come enjoy unparalleled entertainment from Veracruz Mexico, a top-notch cultural display, Mexican gastronomy cooked by a Mexican chef, two late night parties and our popular market place.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.