RBC Convention Centre
Join us “Para Bailar La Bamba” with the International Ballet Folklorico de la Universidad Veracruzana who will delight you with a show seen for the first time ever in Canada, surrounded by live music and festive Mexican folklore from the Gulf of Mexico. Traditional and authentic Mexican cuisine prepared by an international chef are a must try. Be prepared to explore and be amazed with our unique top-notch cultural display and bring home a souvenir from our craft market. Get your dancing shoes ready for our late night parties hosted by DJ Leo Salsero and DJ Chilango. Our signature drinks, cerveza and tequila, will complement an unforgettable experience that will transport you to Mexico!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.