Holy Cross Gym
290 Dubuc St.
(Located off St. Mary’s Rd, turn on to Enfield Cr.)
St. Boniface/St. Vital
This year we have brought Sabotage Performance from overseas again. Led by Dmitry Brekhov this group has won several dancing and gymnastics competitions in Europe. Their program is a tasteful mix of several elements, including dance, music, and theatrical components. We will feature a special guest from Texas – Zhenya Rock - the front man of The Flying Balalaika Brothers, a folk group that originally came from Russia. Their music is mainly represented by a creative blend of traditional folk roots and modern-day sound. We will also welcome Oleg Bernov who is a member of American rock group Red Elvises. Aleksei Aleksandrov is an internationally renowned master of the Russian domra, a folk instrument with a rich history which is used to perform music drawing on classical and jazz. Our delicious cuisine such as flavorful borscht, pelmeni, crepes, and incredible desserts will top off your entire cultural experience at our unique SAMOVAR TEA LOUNGE!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.