Chile Lindo Pavilion
Casa do Minho
1080 Wall Street
(Located at Sargent and Wall)
Come and experience the culture and diversity of our beautiful country. From our informative cultural display to the sensational performances, we anticipate a memorable visit. Enjoy some traditional cuisine and beverages with empanadas, pastel de choclo (corn pie), and of course, borgoña (red wine with strawberries). A trip to the Chile Lindo Pavilion would not be complete without trying torta mil hojas (thousand layer cake). Join us for a Late Night Party with EL LEON on Friday.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.