Bronx Park Community Centre
720 Henderson Hwy
Situated in the heart of Europe, Slovenija is a picturesque country nestled between the Julian Alps and the Adriatic Sea. Local dance groups, Triglav, Rozmarin, and Zvoncek will showcase our culture and entertain you with energetic traditional folk dances and songs authentic to the various regions of the country. Feast on Slovenian cuisine including BBQ pork or chicken, stuffed peppers, and other delicious dishes. Wash your meal down with domestic beverages, wines, or "Triglav Beer", in a specially designed souvenir can. You can also try our popular soft drink – Cockta! Satisfy your sweet tooth with our vast array of pastries while taking a tour of our cultural display – you may be surprised at what you learn! Welcome to Slovenija, the only country with the word LOVE in its name!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.