Pavilion of Scotland
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church
2255 Grant Avenue
CEUD MÌLE FÀILTE!
One hundred thousand welcomes! Come join us at our new fully air conditioned venue, where you will experience a fantastic show featuring the Ena Sutton Highland Dancers of Winnipeg and the Flying Haggis Showband! Enjoy the traditional dances of the Manitoba Highland Dancers’ Association and our live bagpipe bands. Come learn about Scotch Whisky at the Scotch Glen and visit our interactive cultural display! Come choose from a variety of traditional Scottish fare, including Irn Bru, scotch eggs, mince & tatties, and of course, haggis!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.