Pearl of the Orient
RB Russell School
364 Dufferin Ave
(Located Dufferin at Salter)
Experience the sights and sounds of the Philippine Islands and discover our rich heritage. Come and enjoy the elegant and exquisite folk dances of Magdaragat Philippines Inc. Try our delicious pansit (sautéed noodles), okoy (shrimp fritter), or barbecue pork skewer. Pair your meal with tapioca punch or an imported San Miguel or Red Horse beer. Then stop by our display of Filipino artifacts. Come and enjoy Filipino hospitality – arrive as a guest and leave as a friend!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.