2nd Floor, 180 King St.
HUAN YING GUANG LIN 欢迎光临
We are thrilled to participate in Folklorama's 50th Anniversary! One of the original Folklorama pavilions in 1970, the Chinese Pavilion livened the streets of Winnipeg's historic Chinatown. Today, we welcome you inside Chinatown's landmark Dynasty Building, home to WCCCC. Our spectacular show and cultural display embrace the dynamism and diversity of Chinese culture. Join us to: explore 50 years of Chinese Pavilion memories; try activities including Chinese calligraphy, mahjong, and Chinese chess; and taste Chinese cuisine, tea and Tsingtao beer. Following each stage show, the beautiful outdoor garden comes alive with lion dance and martial arts. 欢迎 Welcome!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.