2624 Inkster Blvd.
The Japanese Pavilion offers the splendours of Japan’s unique culture, music, and tastes. Our menu includes the popular niku-don (beef on rice), matsuri dogs, Japanese noodles, and sushi by chef Ono amongst other fan favourites. Sample our selection of Japanese beer and sake or share the summer favourite, kakigori (a flavoured shaved ice cone), while enjoying one of our three nightly shows (four on Saturday the 17th) and pre-show martial arts demonstrations. Guest performers from Osaka, Japan are a must-see and will be sharing the stage with our local performers on Friday the 16th. See you there!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.