Grant Park High School
450 Nathanial St
Join the Africa/Caribbean Pavilion to celebrate Folklorama’s 50th year. The show features lithe limbo dancer & fire eater Prince Jo Jo from Ocho Rios, Jamaica. You will also enjoy entertainment by Clyde Heerah and the Paradize Band, rhythmic dancing from the Afro-Caribbean Dancers and Ariya Afrika, the KTK Dancers, as well as African Drumming by Drum Café. Enjoy our jerk chicken, curried chicken, calypso ribs, chicken and vegetables rotis, and Jamaican beef patties, then finish with our delicious desserts such as gizzada, banana bread, coconut sweet bread and tropical ice cream. Quench your thirst with Red Stripe, Carib Beer, Dragon Stout, rum punch, pina colada, and ginger beer. Make sure to check out the display room & souvenir tables before you leave
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.