RBC Convention Centre - Main Floor, North Building
375 York Ave
This year we celebrate 50 Years of OPA! Join us at our new location, the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg, as we share our pavilion’s unique history and reminisce about the food, music and cultural attire that have brought joy to Folklorama goers for the past half a century! Our Kefi dancers, junior dancers and guest dancers, from years gone by will entertain you while our bighearted volunteers serve up pavilion classics including gyro, souvlaki, spanakopita, Greek salad, lemon potatoes and mouth-watering desserts like baklava! We invite you to enjoy all that our Greek pavilion has to offer including an endless selection of food and drink, storytelling, laughter, live music and vibrant dancing. Let’s all raise a glass of ouzo together and belt out our pavilion’s famous expression of joy for the 50th year in a row, OPA!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.