RBC Convention Centre - South Building, 3rd Floor
375 York Ave.
At the India Pavilion, enjoy India in its excellence and many splendours – cuisine, culture, entertainment, and the hospitality of its people. Start your visit with a plate of butter chicken or our famous chickpea curry – along with naan and samosas, select sweets guaranteed to make your taste buds dance! Visit the bar for a distinct taste of Old Monk rum or a refreshing imported beer. Enjoy the various foot-tapping performances. Try wearing a sari or a turban! On your way out, take a moment to have a local henna artist paint your hands and take a part of India home with you.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.