Pavilion Canadien Francais
centre culturel franco-manitobain | 340 Provencher Blvd.
Come and discover what brings French-Canadians together! From French-Canadian food to kitchen parties, our love of winter to our love of hockey, and, of course, our love of music!
Venez découvrir ce qui rassemble les canadiens-français! La nourriture et les parties de cuisine, notre amour de l’hiver et le hockey, et notre amour pour la musique!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.