Serbian "Kolo" Pavilion
St. James Civic Centre
2055 Ness Ave.
(Located at the corner of Woodlawn & Ness)
St. James Assiniboia
DOBRO DOŠLI! ДОБРО ДОШЛИ
Come to see the versatility of Serbian folk dances, their richness in types, forms, styles, melody, and rhythm; music, songs, and customs that speak about the specific conditions in which they originated. Thus by introducing the program of our junior and senior Folk Dance Ensemble "KOLO" to the audience, we are not introducing only ourselves, but the whole Serbia and all lands where Serbian people live. While watching our dancers, our traditional homemade Serbian food and imported beverages will warm your heart. On the way out take some imported ethnic food and drinks for later. Ziveli! Cheers!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.