RBC Convention Centre
North Building, Main Floor
375 York Ave.
Our pavilion welcomes you to come and experience some great Polish hospitality. Enjoy performances by the Polish Dance Ensemble S.P.K Iskry and the Polish School of Dance S.P.K. Iskry with their lively dances and energetic music originating from various regions of Poland. We invite you to buy some authentic Polish souvenirs and try our delicious Polish cuisine such as polska kielbasa (Polish sausage), golonka (pork hock), or bigos (hunters' stew). Don’t forget to quench your thirst with a variety of Polish beer, Sobieski vodka, or Nalewka Babuni - Cherry Liqueur. Do zobaczenia wkrotce!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.