1055 Wilkes Ave.
(Located west of Waverley)
Fort Garry/River Heights
There’s nothing quite like the freedom of a drive along the Italian countryside. Join us on a road trip that will take you through Italy’s many cities and towns in which the past and the present come together in the food and the culture of Italy. Our singers and dancers will help you visualize your adventure and our cuisine will help you to taste your visit. Stop by the Mercato to pick up a souvenir of your trip and be sure to visit our cultural display to see how it’s all done. It’s easy when ALL ROADS LEAD TO ITALY!! PS: We have a special surprise for you on Saturday.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.