2050 Chevrier Blvd
Fort Garry/River Heights
CÉAD MILE FÁILTE!
Irish people have been part of the story of Canada, and of Manitoba, for many centuries. Many of us are the descendants of those that came to this country for a better life. The Irish are active, engaged and loyal citizens of their country, but they retain a keen interest in and awareness of their Irish heritage, and of events back home in Ireland. Through the Irish Association of Manitoba, the traditions of Irish language, history, music, dance, theatre and literature are preserved and passed on to new generations of Irish culture. Be sure to come see our brand new show!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.