South Sudanese Pavilion
Sudanese Community Cultural & Resource Centre
129 Dagmar St.
Come visit South Sudan, the youngest nation in the world, at the South Sudanese Pavilion. At our pavilion, you will enjoy performances by local groups from various regions of the country. Bring your appetite and feast on an array of authentic South Sudanese food, including our signature dish, Mola Bamiya - a delicious combination of onion, okra, beef and tomatoes. Make sure to take a look at our culture display for beautiful crafts, traditional clothing, and mesmerizing artistic displays that represent our country. Happy Folklorama travels; we are honored to serve you and look forward to seeing you at our pavilion.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.