MPR | University Centre, U of MB
Fort Garry/River Heights
After more than 5000 years of Egyptian history, its pavilion finally arrives to Folklorama this year for the first time! Whether you come for the authentic delicious food, spectacular folk dance show, friendly crowd, or free parking, we're certain you'll leave walking like an Egyptian!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.