Punjab Cultural Centre
1770 King Edward St.
JE AAYAN NU!
Come visit our pavilion that showcases the unique culture, language, and food of the Punjab region. Taste traditional Punjabi cuisine including chana masala (chick peas), daal (lentils), chicken curry, kadhi with pakora (vegetarian curry made with a chickea flour and yogurt mix) and these are only to name a few. Try a Taj Mahal or Cheetah beer or one of our imported spirit, including Old Monk Rum. Visit our cultural display area to try on a turban, and learn some bhangra and gidha dance moves.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.