Masonic Memorial Temple
420 Corydon Ave.
Fort Garry/River Heights
UHSEO OH SAEYO!
Join us in experiencing the culture and beauty of Korea. Enjoy the masterful harmony of traditional fan and drum dances. Then watch an explosive martial arts performance by the Tae Kwon Do demonstration team. Savour dishes of bulgogi (barbequed beef), jap chae (noodle and vegetable dish), kimchi, mandu (dumplings), kimbab (sushi), and sample our imported Soju liqueur. Take part in a traditional Korean art form and have your name written in beautiful calligraphy. Visit our cultural display to learn about Korean pottery, clothes, musical instruments, and fans.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.