St. James Civic Centre
2055 Ness Ave.
(Located at the corner of Woodlawn & Ness)
St. James Assiniboia
Let us take you on a journey through the beautiful country of Hungary. We will entice all of your senses with our flavourful foods, delectable drinks, lively music, and entertainment. We serve a variety of hearty meals, from guylás (a traditional stew) to lángos (deep fried bread dough). Be our guest and try one of our award-winning, imported Hungarian wines, or a traditional pálinka (dry fruit brandy). Our lively music group from Hungary (Tarsoly Zenekar) will have you dancing in your seats. The Kárpát Hungarian Folk Dancers comprised of local talent will enrich your experience with beautiful cultural attire and fancy foot work.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.