Casa Do Minho Portuguese Pavilion
Casa do Minho Portuguese Centre
1080 Wall St. (Located @ Sargent & Wall)
Come experience the traditions, customs and hospitality of the people of Portugal! Clap along to lively music as our dance groups showcase the traditional folk-style dress of the northern province of Minho. After the show, unwind in our outdoor tent. Not sure where it is? Follow the sound of the music and the smell of the freshly grilled sardines made to order. Be sure to order your imported Sagres beer ice-cold, or try a glass of "Vinho Verde" (green wine).
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.