RBC Convention Centre - North Building
2nd Floor | 375 York Ave.
Isten Hozta! Have you tried our award-winning cabbage rolls yet? Homemade sausage? Legendary langos? You can at the Hungary Pannonia Pavilion where you can wash all that goodness down with refreshing spritzers and so much more! Then sit back and enjoy live Hungarian music and our home-grown entertainers the Kapisztran Folk Dancers of Winnipeg who will perform for you throughout the week. We also invite you to stop by our Marketplace so that you can take home your own little piece of Hungary in addition to some delicious Hungarian spices and condiments so you too can try some traditional Hungarian cooking at home. We look forward to hosting you. Please visit our Facebook page for scheduling, menu items, and other pavilion details, and also visit us on Twitter and Instagram!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.