Scandinavian Cultural Centre
764 Erin Street
VELKOMMEN, VÄLKOMMEN, VELKOMIN, TERVETULOA!
Folklorama turns 50 this year and so does the Scandinavian Pavilion. Over the Nordic waters float the memories of the past 50 years. We’ve brought you fairy tales, ABBA, weddings, travel, Amazing Race, Survivor Viking Games, and Trolls, not to mention our delicious food and Viking Power. Come and see what we’re up to this year as we celebrate our 50th anniversary. You are sure to be entertained and well fed!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.