Centro Caboto Centre
1055 Wilkes Ave.
(Located west of Waverley)
Fort Garry/River Heights
From the Atlantic Ocean to the Andes and from the rainforest to Antarctica, embrace Argentina’s diversity and share our music, dance, and culture. Let the romantic tune of the tango and passionate rhythm of Chamame transport you through an unforgettable experience. Make sure you come for dinner to enjoy our delicious empanadas, locro (stew), milanesa, and chorizo sausage. Pick a fine imported wine or beer to accompany your meal and finish it off with our exquisite desserts.
DINNER RESERVATIONS: Contact the pavilion: Reservation Website / Phone: (204) 515-3230
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.