Pabellon de Espana - Spain Pavilion
St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church
2255 Grant Ave.
(Located @ Shaftesbury & Grant)
Fort Garry/River Heights
Welcome to the exciting world of Spain! The Sol de España dance group will captivate you with the clicking of the castanets and the rhythmic footwork as their spirited performance of the Spanish Flamenco will have you striking a familiar pose. Taste the many flavours of Spain in traditional dishes like paella (rice, chicken and seafood), gambas al ajillo (garlic shrimps), and chorizo sausage. Cool down with an Estrella beer or our refreshingly fruity sangria. Our cultural display will feature the artistic creativity of Spain along with “Wines of Spain”. Come, and travel to Spain with us!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.