United Kingdom Pavilion
RBC Convention Centre - North Building, 3rd Floor
375 York Ave
WELCOME! FÁILTE! CROESO!
Visit the United Kingdom Pavilion at RBC Convention Centre and celebrate McConnell Irish Dancer’s 70th anniversary in Canada! You will be delighted to see four cultures in one pavilion featuring a spectacular, action packed show with music, song, and dance from England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Energetic performances by McConnell School of Dance and Susan French School of Highland Dancing, with live music from Enaid. Bring your appetite for delicious, pub-style food, homemade pies, and sweets. Classic Brit cars are featured in our cultural area! Dress up for our Pavilion Theme Nights starting with United Kingdom Cultural Clothing Sunday, British Movie Monday, Television Show Tuesday, Literary Wednesday, Royal Thursday, British Rock Friday, and Sports Team Saturday! Don’t miss our UK Disco Late Night Party on Friday Night with DJ and dancers!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.