First Nations Pavilion
RBC Convention Centre - North Building, 2nd Floor
375 York Ave.
Come experience the rich culture of the First Peoples of North America! This year, we celebrate the teachings of Minobimaatisiiwin, living the good life or the continuous rebirth, with representation of the core values of natural law. With the Original People’s way of life deeply embedded in Manitoba’s history, we invite you to take part in learning the beauty of sharing the longest existing culture in Canada. Our pavilion features fun activities, interactive culture displays, as well as riveting, colourful, and theatrical performances! Enjoy the taste of the famous Indian tacos and a cultural dessert, which will leave you wanting more!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.