Ukraine Kyiv Pavilion
1330 Jefferson Ave.
Join us as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Folklorama and Ukraine-Kyiv Pavilion! Ukraine-Kyiv Pavilion is proud to be one of only four pavilions that has participated in every single Folklorama since the beginning of the festival! This year we are honouring, our volunteers, entertainers, and the entire community for their contributions to Folklorama's Ukraine-Kyiv Pavilion - as well as the celebration of Ukrainian culture on a world stage! Visit us for a memorable experience! Indulge in some of our delicious culinary specialties, including varenyky, holubtsi, borshch, and kovbasa. Enjoy the high-energy performers on our main stage – always an audience favourite!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.