Heather Curling Club
120 Youville St.
(Located south of Marion @ Yardley)
St. Boniface/St. Vital
Come have fun and enjoy the richness of the Métis tradition through the Red River Jig combined with square dancing, performed by the Asham Stompers at the Métis Pavilion. The Asham Stompers are a very high energy jig and square dance group that brings fans to their feet everywhere they perform. Their mission is to help recapture and preserve the history of the Métis people through music and dance. Traditional food and Métis cultural displays are on site for you to appreciate. Come experience some Métis dance, fiddle, food, and fun!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.