Africa PavilionHoly Cross Gym
290 Dubuc St.
(Located off St. Mary’s Rd, turn on to Enfield Cr.)
St. Boniface/St. Vital
AKWAABA, ENQUA, KEDU, BDEHAN, MTSAKUM! WELCOME! BIENVENUE!
Go on safari and experience the beauty of Africa, as we come together to celebrate the different cultures from around the African continent. There is something for everyone to enjoy with our local entertainers showcasing traditional royal performances, folk dances with traditional instruments, and the display of the African Spirit dance. Come taste our signature dishes: African Plate, Suya, vegetarian dish – Akara & Fried Plantain, Jollof Rice. Sip on a Tusker beer from Kenya or African Punch, our house specialty.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.