Ethiopian Cultural Centre
215 Selkirk Ave.
ENKUANNE DEHINNA METACHU!
Discover the rich culture of Ethiopia. Our spirited Ethiopian dancers will make you want to jump out of your seat and join in on the fun. Dining is a group affair as you sample our signature dish: platters of injera (bread) served with spicy sauce or vegetables. Learn about Ethiopia’s traditions, history, and way of life as you explore our collection of artifacts, traditional cultural attire and accessories, decorations, historical paintings, and literature. Take home a souvenir to remember your wonderful evening at the Ethiopian Pavilion. See you there!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.