Pavilion of Portugal
Portuguese Cultural Centre
659 Young St.
(Located between Notre Dame & Cumberland)
At the Pavilion of Portugal you’ll enjoy the unique music and lively traditional dances of the Portuguese culture. Be sure to treat yourself to our satisfying selection of seafood, including octopus, cod, and shrimp. Other favourites include chouriço sausage and bifanas (savoury pork on a bun). You’ll also want to try a cold Portuguese beer (Sagres and Super Bock) or Sumol (a popular sparkling fruit beverage). We’ll be waiting to greet you!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.