German Society of Winnipeg
121 Charles St.
(Located west of Main, south of Selkirk)
Welcome to the German Pavilion and be a Berliner for the evening! Experience the amazing culture and music of Germany’s capital city. While visiting, satisfy your appetite with homemade Schnitzel, Spätzle, and Rotkohl. As well, taste our delicious Currywurst and Bratwurst smothered with mouth-watering Sauerkraut. A large variety of Tortes and Strudels are also available, along with a wunderbar selection of world famous German Bier, Wein, and Schnapps. After the show, relax in the beer tent with music every evening including late night parties on Friday and Saturday. Jetzt geht’s ab! The party starts now!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.