centre culturel franco-manitobain
340 Provencher Blvd.
(Located @ Provencher & Des Meurons)
St. Boniface/St. Vital
Sun, sand, and seas are what often come to mind when you think of the Caribbean. Did you know the Caribbean also has a unique cuisine of its own? This cuisine embodies our culture - a blend of spices, ingredients, and techniques, indigenous and international, brought together to create mouthwatering dishes; from Jerk Chicken to Saltfish Cakes, Roti to Jamaican Patties. Come savour the flavours! Sample some of what the Caribbean has to offer, quench your thirst with our signature punches, take in our limbo dancing, unwind with steel band music and heat up the night with our late night parties.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.