Burton Cummings Community Centre
960 Arlington St.
(Located on Arlington @ McDermot)
Tamil is one of the longest surviving languages that is spoken in India, Sri Lanka, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, and many other countries. Come visit our pavilion to experience our mouth-watering cuisine and enjoy our colourful classical and folk dance performances. Before you go, don’t forget to visit our cultural display where our knowledgeable and eager volunteers will share with you the rich history and culture of Tamils, including information on Tamil arts and literature, and traditional Tamil Siddha medicine. Try your hand at making Kolam, a traditional Tamil art form.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.