Croatian Pavilion "Zagreb"
West Kildonan Collegiate
101 Ridgecrest Ave
WELCOME! DOBRO DOŠLI!
Welcome to the Croatian Pavilion “Zagreb”. You will be treated to a lively performance of song, dance and live music from various regions of Croatia from our local dance group “Hrvatska Zora” and guest dance group HKUD Zeljeznicar from Zagreb, Croatia. Choose a delicious dinner from our traditional meals, including ćevapćići (ground mixed meat rolls) Sarma (cabbage rolls) and ražnjići (seasoned pork kabobs). These can be enjoyed with a fine selection of imported Croatian beer, wines and liquors. Finally, satisfy your sweet tooth with our wide selection of Croatian pastries. Don’t forget, join us for our late-night party Friday evening!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.