Celtic Ireland Pavilion
Fort Garry Curling Club
696 Archibald St.
(Located south of Marion on Archibald)
St. Boniface/St. Vital
CÉAD MILE FÁILTE
Come for a wee visit and discover the magic that has proven year after year to be a fan favourite. Be prepared to be swept away by our very own Brady Academy Irish Dancers who will dazzle you with their award winning Riverdance style footwork and choreography. The sights and sounds of Irish dance, combined with our new lighting spectacular is sure to leave you spellbound. Don’t forget to complete your Irish cultural adventure by enjoying a selection of comforting pub grub, or a pint of Guinness delivered straight from the heart of Dublin. Welcome back to Celtic Ireland – Sláinte!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.