Notre Dame Recreational Centre
271 ave de la Cathedrale
(Located south of Provencher off of St. Jean Baptiste)
St. Boniface/St. Vital
Head into the warm embrace of the Chilean people! Discover our passionate culture through our food, drinks, and vibrant dances performed by local youth and adults. Savour a borgoña; sweet drink of wine and strawberries, try a variety of our famous empanadas with homemade “pebre” (hot sauce), and top it off with thousand layer cake; crunchy wafers with caramel in between topped with coconut. Let's celebrate Folklorama's 50th golden year at two late night parties on Friday and Saturday with DJ Rhythm King.
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.