El Salvador Pavilion
Southdale Community Centre
Canadian Salvadorians of Winnipeg Inc., CASA welcomes you to El Salvador pavilion 2019! Bienvenidos to Central America’s “Hidden Gem”, come to our pavilion as we take you on a journey of El Salvador’s natural wonders. Together our pavilion will showcase traditional music and dance that will transport you to our beautiful “pulgarcito”. Enjoy the fancy step work of “Adentro Conjutepeque” and the patriotic flare of “Sombrero Azul” performed by Latin Roots Dance Group and Las Aguilitas. Delight your palate with our delicious pupusas, and quench your thirst with a refreshing horchata or kolashampan! Grab an amigo to dance the night away at our late night fiestas!
- Purchase advance tickets online up until 1 hour before show time, while supplies last.
- Make your selections carefully! Tickets are specific to the pavilion and show time.
- Tickets grant you admission to the pavilion but latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- Advance tickets may not be exchanged for another pavilion, date or show time and are non-refundable.
- Tickets provide admission to the pavillion, but exact seating layout / chairs / standing room depends on capacity at time of arrival.
- Children 12 & under are admitted to all Folklorama pavilions free of charge but do require a ticket. They must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket, to a maximum of 5 children per adult.